Cunningham Park Library Curbside Book Pick-up
Need some new books to read this summer?
Introducing curbside book pick-up at CPES through August 12th.
Get your request in by Sunday and we will have the books ready for pick-up at Door 3 on Wednesday between 11:00-12:00 noon.
- Go to the Cunningham Park Home Page
- Click on LIBRARY in the banner
- Scroll down, click on CPES catalog
- Go to Destiny Discover (the library catalog)
- Log in (on the upper right side) using your regular student id number and password, then use the BLUE FCPS log in bar
- Search for the books you want
- Do NOT use the HOLD feature in Destiny because it limits you to just 2 books
- Instead just copy and past the title, author and call number into this google form (you will need to log into google with your student id and username):
- You may put up to five books on HOLD at one time each week!
- Hold requests placed by Sunday will be available for pick-up at Door 3 on Wednesday between 11:00-12:00 noon.
- Please return your books any Wednesday, during the same hours. You may have a maximum of five books at any time and up to three weeks before they are due.
And here’s a video to walk you through the steps!